1. When you do housework or sleep at night, it is best to remove the jewelry so that the jewelry will not deform or break off due to heavy pressure or pulling force.
2. If the necklace is exposed to air, cosmetics, perfume or acidic alkaline materials for a prolonged period of time, they may turn black due to the sulfidation reaction. If it gets dark, you can use a soft toothbrush and toothpaste to make it look shiny.
3. Please avoid collision when wearing jewelry, so as not to scratch the surface of the jewelry. Avoid wearing jewelry while taking a bath, be sure to dry before storing to avoid blackening or tarnishing due to moisture.
4. Avoid using this product in hot spring areas and sea areas to prevent product changes due to exposure to sulfides.
5. The best maintenance method for silverware is to wear it every day, because the body oil can make the silver produce a warm luster.
6. Store in a sealed bag.If the silver is not worn for a long time, you can place it in a sealed bag and store it in a jewelry box.Such and air isolation, not easy to oxidize black.